I want to make modern HTML Compiler, make to much modern UI. I hope add nav bar, and show hero page. In hero page show 2 parts, first for show modern editer box. And Right side show they enter html preview. Male sure also show run button with Loading Animation with icons amd text. I remember you also use modern icon. Remember i use Shadcn UI and use .tsx, so male code without error

Please must use Inter font. And make more increase Width of header in top because soon i will add 720x90 banner add will add. So currently add only dashed border box with text Advertisement. I hote use circle Loading animation in button. After the hero page make feature sections, after make how is work section. And last create modern professional footer section also. I don't remember you that where you want to use icons. I hope use in Every where. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pip install pytube tqdm. pip install --upgrade pytube