Design and develop a modern, user-friendly Reverse BMI Calculator tool using Tailwind CSS and Material Design principles. The website should feature a clean, intuitive interface with a primary color scheme based on shades of blue, ensuring a professional and calming aesthetic. Use the Poppins font throughout the website for a modern and readable typography experience. Incorporate Google Icons for a cohesive and visually appealing design. The tool should include multiple sections: a Hero Section with a brief introduction to the tool, a Calculator Section where users can input their height and desired BMI to calculate the corresponding weight, and a Results Section that displays detailed outputs, including weight range, health status, and recommendations. Additionally, provide Premium Features such as advanced options like body fat percentage analysis, ideal weight range based on activity level, and personalized health tips. Include a FAQ Section to address common queries and a Contact Section for user support. Ensure the website is fully responsive, optimized for all devices, and includes smooth animations and transitions for an enhanced user experience. The goal is to create a premium, detailed, and visually stunning tool that caters to both casual users and health enthusiasts.
Good, Remember I don't have coding knowledge so I can't and I don't know FAQ item's here I can't add, also you do with contact us Form fileds are here. Please make complete site. And possible then use light bg color in hero. Must follow 95% use matrial desgin and only 5 use tailwind css. This complate site made via nost of "matrial desgin m3 components" and follow they round border, with light box shadows. And also follow they button. Use icons in button also. Add some more premium fetures in this tool with lable Premium. Add some addition optional called premium, use start icons with lable.
Ohh shit you make simple white theme tool, please use blue main color and also add background color of butter and results and evry sections. Make attractive result box make modern site UI. Last add modern professional footer. For hero sections don't eed any box with box shadows etc use h1, p and button in hero. Make modern and professional tool site.
Wow I like it good, now also add feuture section, how is work section, faq section. Remember don't need full html code again provide me Direct this code without head, body etc. direct provide me modern this alll SECTION with modern icos and etc. give me each main menu header sections aldo for when user click then Redirect that section.
I have this calculater and results html code make it changes "" I need 2 tabs US Units, and Matric Units when user click on us units then akd Age, Gender, height (feet, Inches), weight (pounds) and some more premiums fetures. After when user click on Matric unit also ask Age, gender, Height (Cm) and weight (kg) etc add some more field called premium lable with yellow span background, need this small lable. You can adjust some filed must required and some field are optional. User also Export they data in PDF report and CSV report as user selects.
Why you not understand I don't have coding knowledge so why you tell ass your results items here, I can't do please make complete results sections also. And also You tell add calculation logic, pdf export logic and cvs logic remember don't have coding knowledge you you provide me complate Working Script and section. Here is your calculation and results section "" and here is my complete Script code ""
There is issue in calculation, not show any failed in metric units and US Units both. When user select then according switch tabs and filed and button. Here is calculation code.""
Wait, currently remove us units. Make only show matric units only. I hope you understand here is my html code remove us units make Working Metric units only. Add more advanced field also, also add some pdf downloads login and etc make complete Script also here is my script "
Hm Working, add star in Premium lable. I hope you understand, give me only small code for premium lable don't need again full code, I enter all the details data show good but I can't download pdf and csv help me need working, and give name and branding in that pdf & csv and aldo add branding im pdf and csv made with get data from my site name, give me complete updated Script only...
Now i need to much make seo of this my site, give me all the all the meta tags only with rank in google first page Provide me, add to much to much keywords and description and etc author is kaiiddo. Main keywords is "reverse bmi calculator" add in meta tags
I want add in both side bar of calculater and results provide me how can i add my 300x250 ad in side bar of calculator and results box both in both side right and left
Good, you make in top but need small center of Calcu left and right sode with fixed stick for calculate secrion Only and also add border raisu and add 5px padding. Make sure i also add ads so don't make overlapping etc. now again give me complete code.
Comments
Post a Comment