I don't know what is need for input text, any SELECT option drop-down choices etc, please check this my again description of API and make according UI of site "". Use don't need to login and register so Direct they use our tool. Make more modern UI of my site. And here is my api docs according use and here is example response: "" remember add to much detail and options in tool section, use matrial design m3 buttons, select, drop down choices and etc use componets. Remember also I don't have coding knowledge so don't tell me comment s "Add more use cases, endpoint etc" you manually make complete site. I don't care if file of html size of line 500+ make complete big and professional website
There is problem and bug with google icons show in top, i need flex in one line. Please use material design drop down select box. When user I don't need API response, i need data of that user given in API. When user click on Find then make Loading text with Loading circle icons insted of find button. After show user data. Use also icons acording example response show all the data need. Make div for data showing with icons, use modern data box. With working all the site. Remember use true Right icon in API feature insted bullets. And change' text Made with by kaiiddo instead of Visit Rapid API.
Wow I like your design, still there is icons bug in button Find Profile make flex icons for evry buttons and make evey buttons flex. Now there is also bug in select drop down not open in "Select Endpoint" fix it. Now use this Working api docs "" make two div for LinkedIn data fetcher, first user enter details woth select endpoint, enter url and button, after make one nore div woth radius amd white bg for show that user data. First show in that div loading text with loading circle animation of matrial design after show user data. Remember must be user only want to enter they user name only. In the api show ?userbame=adamsepsky for example. Please also need toast notification in centers of bottom with Icons If data successful generate and failed show both detail with close icons also automatically close with in and out animation.
I find one thingg you remove my old code and still i ask then aldo you make small length of my code, you remove my old gero section, tool sections, feature section, footer section and etc more section. Make with more Enahehed all the secrion I need. Acording this example response show all the detail of user "" Don't miss ANYONE in data div.
Comments
Post a Comment