Remember give me all the plan package name also, and i have 8+ years experience. And I am build attractive, mpdern and professional website so price also do high. Use here marketing strategy like for example I buy ball pen and they price is 7rs. After shopkeeper also show another ballpan with price 9rs. And again show they ball pen 10rs. So I check deference there is low but I come buy ball pen of 5rs. But there is 10rs. Ballpan good as to all like this do in my price.
Give me a other plan name like God, average etc like use words for plan but uniquem.
Not like this, we can this solve by stock images price, the price are 1 image $2, 2 image $4, 3 images $6, 4 images $8, 5 images $10... Like this so tell me what I do to solve this ""
Hm good, now give me description for bio. Make sure this is humanize with no ai detect content. Max 1200 charector. I hope you understand. I have my 3 website are made by me as example you can show.
This is to much simple, I need with future and much more attractive description for fiverr.
Comments
Post a Comment