I have this complate api of telegram memebership api "", now add one more endpoint called /status when anyone can enter by this parameter endpoints add fetch methods also like 200, etc when anyone fetch. Show current api Status like details as response "Uptime, pings, server time, seever running till {date time month etc detail}" like more details. Here Uptime details show like max 100%, acording show status also. Green, yellow and red emoji also show.

I want to make broadcast api for telegram bot, you must set bot token in my api as parameter. And also show broadcast message or text also show in api as parameter. Always show json format response for failed or successful. Make developer easy way they fetch on my api like Status 200 for success etc way. And when user go my main url without any endpoint then show json welcome message. This is api for help.... And in Every response of json add my branding like Found Report & Bugs: @DiscussionxGroup. You must give me server.js, package.json and Vercel.js I hope you understand. When Devloper enter broadcast message then send admin message to all the user who use bot send it thry dashboard. I hope you understand.

Comments