Now here is my earning BJs, please add one more text and 2 inline buttons side by side layout. Add text like Wallet if set then show else show undefined. And show Inline buttons text like Set wallet and withdraw. Here is full code ""
This is not side by side layout inline buttons fix it. And add here algorithm, in all over my this bot who have highest total balance who have 1st number foz example who have highest number always, who user have lowest total earnings balance according they got rank. Fix this biggest issue I never solve, but I know you are smart you can solve this. This is also depending on bot user also, currently have 128 bot user and I have 0 earnings balance so I got 128 rank from all over bot.
Why show 0 rankings? Currently I start bot from 3 Account, first account have 8$ earning after secound and third both account have 0$ so acording give rank, like here is 8$ highest in bot so thet user give 1 rank, after both account have secound rank because thet both have 0$. Possible user ger same rank if they have same balance also include 0$
Still not like this, in my all accounts show 1st rank I have 0$ then also show 1st rank solve it.
Now remove all the ranking function and algorithms, show your rank values insted comming soon!
Now we make new, when user send /earning_leaderboard then show bot taltal highest earning show 10 bot user show with user name and they total earnings balance. If 10 user not completed then show "-" also show count like 1 to 10. Show other user name, and they Balance also shownin earning leaderboard. Here is my earnings BJs "" and here is my earning leaderboard bjs ""
Comments
Post a Comment