I have this text to Image Generation python code "", I need Image without logo if possible. Also I get this error solve it "'. If not working remove logo then force Remove text When image Genrate then first remove watermark from text in bottom of right side called "pollinations.ai" this is watermark remove it after successful download.
But till watermark with text "pollinations.ai" Create another script which remove watermark from image, I also tell you position image of bottom in right side have so complate remove it after provide to user.

Include this into script "import cv2
import numpy as np

# Load the image
image = cv2.imread('image_with_watermark.jpg')

# Convert to grayscale (optional)
gray = cv2.cvtColor(image, cv2.COLOR_BGR2GRAY)

# Create a mask (e.g., manually or using thresholding)
mask = np.zeros(image.shape[:2], dtype=np.uint8)
# Example: Draw a rectangle over the watermark area
cv2.rectangle(mask, (x1, y1), (x2, y2), 255, -1)

# Inpaint the watermark area
dst = cv2.inpaint(image, mask, 3, cv2.INPAINT_NS)

# Display or save the result
cv2.imshow('Original Image', image)
cv2.imshow('Inpainted Image', dst)
cv2.waitKey(0)
cv2Q.destroyAllWindows()" first download original image after processing remove watermark automatically set image_with_watermark.png image after provid clean image.

Wow you are genius, I got image without watermark, I am exited. There is one last latter show please remove also them by increasing more width, and make more enhanced user don't know that they use blure type. And there is effect on image texture also fix it. 

Possible then make increase width, and here you use blure, I don't need it. I want to remove text without changes image texture etc. here watermark to much big text to make more width.

Wow successful you removed watermark, now here user got it they we use blure filters, and there is effect on out image texture. So don't effect on out image texture like make it.

I have this Code for get text to image "" when user get image to there is some watermark so can you help me to remove it, I have Idea when image generated so Direct don't provide to user. First crop from bottom, remember my words "From bottom crop only small little Hight" Don't crop to much crop 5% only on image, after cropped image provide to user as download.

I need Only one file where include my image generation code and crop script. 

Comments