Please make sure sub comment also open, and when Finished processing all threads complete then scroll up and go to the first parent comment and comment randomly, after go child comment also comment. If you found child comment more child's then also comment them. But currently set 3 Secound time. After comment. And remember this script also expend parent comment after go child comment. 

Please make sure not do to much scroll up, go comment sections Starting. And still you not past or bot writing comment. Please need working script. I also provide this YouTube comment section comment box code. Show or past random comment here "" and also here is buttons called reply you want to click or active here is code of replying buttons you want to Click, after go next comment which you open as reply. 

Make changes, when you do reply then also type random comment after click event on button reply, after go next comment when you expect patent comment reply and do click Event, as like this do... I hipe you understand. Need both message in Console and Toast notification both need.

Why you not understand when you click reply then after write randomly comment when you Found courser Typing Animation and also here is that typing box code you want to write randomly comment "". After click on button here is buttons code for reply ""

No like this still, when you open reply then write random comment after click on Reply buttons after go next threads comment. 

Please understand me when you do or reply first comment then also write random comment after fo next comment. Do flow loke this go first comment if found nested reply then expend also found more child expend then also expend them. After replying randomly comment and go after next Secound comment else don't go secound comment, make sure comment evry comment and after go next child and after go next comment. And aldo here is code of writings comment code "" and here is buttons add click Event after writings comment do click on Reply button also here is code ""

Wow Bolt AI I love you. You are made for Devloper thanks I like your code and this is working script as I need. Now please also add timer toast with updated evey secound, currently add 3 secound. So very one secound after update toast timer for hold. And use make all tye expend if parents comment have more child comment also comment them. And currently add randon comment Function also. I will expect more things know i get it from you!

I hope you also show first Toast notification of "Total comments are {comment number digit} in this video we fetch" after start all the logic and functions as I need. And when last comment found and successful comment then automatically scroll do to down infinity make it solve. I hope you understand. Always expections from bolt ai. And only comment only one reply on evry comment reply. 

I don't need infinite scroll when we rech last comments. And according green focus do major small scroll acording Focus box do scroll. And when we reach last comment then don't do scroll or stop script and no need scroll. And found or fetching if Found parents comment child comment then also comment them. I hope you understand! 

Hm good, here is my old script only check I make first threads expend and after go child comment so expend but not doing comment only check this comment and reply expend function as I need in this. 

Ohh shit provide me my last scripted I don't need this new script. I need my old script with Typing function and submitted comments replying as you provide me last. 

In this script automatically expend comment reply but, not reply random comment on that focus, and also after automatically click on Reply button. I hope you understand. And Add 3 secound timer with updated toast evey secound after replying that expend comment. I hope you understand and you solve my this problem. And make smooth focus scroll. And when you reach last comment then please make Toast color to red and also when you comment and reply then stop script and stop scroll function.  

Why not reply that comment? Make each reply woth random comment as Given. And after expend other comments. 

If you want to change anything then you can, I need steo by step check comment do reply, if found sub child comment the. Also reply them after focus and go next on another comment. You must add write random comment after click on Reply buttons. I want to make Youtube automatically comment script. 

Use like this "" and there is scroll error problem fix it. And I need WORKING Script with reply, comment and click on reply button. Make sure do each comment Reply after go next comment. First step by Step i tell click on reply button after do randon comment here is code of YouTube "" after click on reply button here is YouTube reply button code ""

Ohh wow only one comment successful reply called Well Said but after not going reply, so make sure found every reply button do evry reply here is reply code "" make sure do step by step reply. One reply complete after do secound comment and the reply. I hope you understand please also add focus with padding also focus border where you do comment and reply.  I need evry toast for everyone, wait 3 secound after do reply and comment. Need toast also of this. Please update secound evry secound, like Wait {Secound} for next comment reply.

Please make big default font size of toast. And good Working as I need script. And big thing you add, if you found any comment reply then also reply that comment, I mean comment have child comment or any reply then also reply them here is reply code you Found like this "{int} reply" (1 reply) and here is code "" click on this after also reply them, remember here is 2 type of reply first is, only single comment and secound if any comments have reply with integers then expend and after do Reply comment them. I hope you understand.

Make again full complate code, remember I forget you to tell if you found comment then show all the comments threads notification after start comment, and If you Found single comment without replies or reply then also comment. If you Found reply or replies ANYONE the. Also do comment on reply or replies. You Found like this for single reply {int} reply (1 reply) and here is replies "(int) replies" (12 replies) here is use example for 12 here is ransom replies.

I have this fully functional Script for YouTube comment reply bot, make sure this bot not replying any one comment please add small function remember don't change's anything. And I hope add smooth transection effect. And Do breack if comment (thread) number 1 reply and expend all they replies then go scroll up and reach reply number 1 after write randomly comment given. Here is reply code you must need "" and also here is reply button "" possible then make sure show all the console message with toast message make modern, also add padding in border. Show toast in right of bottom with emojis. Make sure do 3 secound after replying. And I hope do like this next comment. This is only for comment numbers one you want to do like this all comments. 

I want only one things in this, when comment reply open then reply that replies then write ransom comment that's all, and remember write with text writing Animation. After click on reply button, here is code of input text where you write "" and here ks code of replying buttons "" I already made code of check all comments threads, after open or expend all the comments replying after go next parent comment. And also so same like this. When you open any comments reply after do random reply. In my script not write any random comment reply, Make sure do first one random comment replies after do next replies. Here is my full complete code and Use YouTube font ""

I don't have coding knowledge so don't tell me "keep all previous Function unchanged...." Need full complete for ad U tell. Provide me.

Ohh wow, I like your script with Working comment, animation and click reply button as I need. Also target and show green box for targeted reply, you want to do reply and reply animation in this "" I tell you you want tk reply comment. Do one reply after check next replies comment also do like this. And make sure after successful reply comment after go and Target next comment reply. And i like your typing animation good job. Always provide me complete full script, don't remove any functions. 

Why you removed my old function and also show error "" Here is my full function script also updated as I tell you ""

I tell you that don't remove my old function and don't tell me like you tell "Reset of your existing code" I don't have aby coding knowledge so provide me always full complated code. 

Please understand this, and always give me full functionality Script without remove my old function. And I will make Youtube comment reply give script. I need spacifiy 

Wow I like your UI amd etc, but you only reply ony one comment and also don't reply after next comment. Please add one more border focus, when Typing animation and successful click on button called reply then after go and focus and click on next reply button. Wait for complete reply after go next. Make sure don't be confusing. Here is also example of first reply "" successful after go next comment else don't go next reply if you not completed first reply, here is secound reply code "' like this clear all reply.

But why you remove my last scripted? Here is my mail script change's here only don't remove any functions etc "" and remember need full complete all the functions as in Script. And always focus on secound green border, acording do smoother scroll and up. 

Wow I like your script, but I manually do set curser in input box of reply please do fix this. And also don't click on reply button. Here is input text automatically go courser "" and after you don't click this repl button so click. And You don't do scroll up and don't go first comment threads reply, add animation and go scroll up after click on reply button after do reply and click on reply button. And automatically scroll down when reply successful. 

Please update this script in my main script "" remember provide me full functionality as it given in my script don't tell me exiting code and functions are here, i don't have coding knowledge 

Ok here is my script, but still when not found more comments then go up for first comment and start comment, replying and etc. but till sometime curser not found and also still not click on reply button of comment reply. Please fix it. You must click on this button also reply "" make sure must one comment reply successful after do next reply. And add smooth animation of all the scroll. Here is my full script please update with all the functions my are here don't remove any functions. Make sure you only reply main parents comment. Don't you reply next comment, I talk comment not reply of secound and other comments reply.

In this code I want to add typing Animation and automatically give randomly replies, remember reply randomly replies. Here is script "" go step by step first give first replies I mean reply after go next reply. Here is YouTube input box with mentioned user "" and here is code of reply button "" I tell you don't remove and don't forgetting my function and etc, I need complete code with Working Typing animation....

I have this script, I also need focus input box in reply also, and I manually click on reply text box. And also automatically don't click on this reply button also. ""

In this script not reply comment child comment reply, and always focus on child comment also. Mame changes, only listen my word s if you Found reply text for reply that comment then must click after write reply and click reply button, carefully read this both messages and do working in this my script "". Make sure you click any where show Green border with padding. 

Wrong script steps, you don't click on reply if you Found any type of this reply or comment then please reply them here is first type of input text reply "" and here is mentioned reply "" make sure after click on this reply button. I hope step by step clear all the reply, if found sub reply as i tell then also clear after go next comment. And do like this. Your this script only go scroll down without reply. I hope please add Typing animation on evry each reply. Make sure first clear reply or sub reply after go next reply must remember this. Make show action in that border of top left side with emoji. 

Still why you not understand? When you exped if not found then reply as i tell if you found normal reply or comment then do else found mentioned reply then also reply them. If you found both then must do both on that comment, after you go next comments and after expend them. 

In this script make sure do step by step reply, my courser go reply and click also but don't reply with typing animation here is input typing add reply code "". And also don't click on this reply button "". Solve it here is my new script. Make shre fiest exped thread's if you found after replying and click on reply button. After do like this next reply kike this do all the reply. I hope after expend 2 main parent comment. 

Script not reply please make it working here is code with example mentioned user reply "" please also add border with padding where you click, after click on reply button. And automatically do scroll up and scroll down depending on green border, don't do open all the threads and don't expend reply. Do steo by steo each after go next one open.

Good you focus on reply input box but still you not reply them by typing animation. Please need working after click on reply button. After give next reply, fill reply and click reply button. I need working typing reply animation with click reply button.

Comments