When user send "👤 Profile" then show user information like First name, last name, username, user id, total refer, total income, bonus income and last show they refer link. Make sure add space after show user own refer link. Make sure show Emoji and do bold text for nore professional. Don't need full code Only give me this code and guide me I will add manually
Create new command for admin, create admin pannel each file. When admin send /admin then open admin pannel. And show inline buttons like Set Price, Stats, Total Payout, Toyal withdraw Request, broadcast. Acording as you like make good layout for this inline buttons.
Not like this, I don't need dummy data, I need real data of user. They total ref, total income bonuses icons and etc. also use indian rupees currency symbol. Don't need dummy data. Give Initialise/ variable code if you have So i add
Comments
Post a Comment