I want to create ai telegram bot called Luminai AI, this bot is provide to user Premium and latest ai model. I use Bots.Business so make sure you must use bot function and user function. Here is bot function of bots.business "https://help.bots.business/bjs/bot-functions" and i hope you understand. You must provide each BJs for each one button. First send welcome message with keyboard buttons send. Only show 2 buttons per line, "Avilable Model, Beta Model", "100+ Model, Devloper", "My Account, Help" and last show Buy Me coffee. Must show emoji for button also, show send professional welcome message with bold text and emoji.

Don't be a touch smart, I tell that information that provides me. Need only send welcome message and keyboard buttons show. Here is example message with keyboard buttons ""

Make changes in welcome message, do welcome user in Luminai AI with user name. Send professional message with emoji and bold. I hope don't mention we provide this model. Just tell somthing, that we made this bot for helping Devlopers, and user. Make small and normal welcome message. In last add my branding Made with love by Kaiiddo

user name show undefined. Solve this. And i like your old welcome message with mention some model in message, so update welcome message with user name and some model mentioned and last show my branding. Mention "claude-3-5-sonnet, DeepSeek-R1-Distill-Qwen-32B, Deepseek-v3, Deepseek-r1, gpt-4o-2024-05-13, Meta-Llama-3.3-70B-Instruct-Turbo" mentioned this all in welcome message that you can use for your developing and education related ask questions totally FREE!

Now when user send "🤖 Available Models" then send inline keyboard with message, show this all inline buttons with bot ai Emoji "claude-3-5-sonnet-20240620, claude-3-5-sonnet", "DeepSeek-R1-Distill-Qwen-32B, deepseek-v3", "gpt-4o-2024-05-13, Meta-Llama-3.3-70B-Instruct-Turbo", "deepseek-r1" send message with emojis and bold text "Here is Premium model list select anyone and start your conversation with favourite model:" i hope mention in welcome message that you get 3RPM and 4K Context Window token. Make sure provide both each bjs. 

I need each BJs for each button. Provide me welcome bjs, after providing me Avilable Model bjs code.

Hm wow working, when user in Avilable Model then also show Back keyboard buttons, when user click then They go to dashboard. Create "Back & Exit" button to help user to send in dashboard. Create spacial button, if any time i want to use they i can use by command call.

Wait only add back keyboard button only, when user click then send to user WELCOME message dashboard. I hope you understand that I need back button in Avilable model list. 

I need each BJs for each one code, remember I don't need code in one page, need spacifiy all the code for spacifiy bjs and each one 

Wow working, but i need "Back to Dashboard" in keyboard button layout. 

Now when user select any Model spacify then send message with bold and Emoji: You successfully selected {Selected model name}, send your message to start your conversation! You Must use api to call you must automatic select mode. Here is api setup "import OpenAI from 'openai';


const client = new OpenAI({

  baseURL: 'https://api.sree.shop/v1',

  apiKey: 'ddc-xxx'  // Replace with your API key

});


const response = await client.chat.completions.create({

  model: 'gpt-4',

  messages: [

    { role: 'user', content: 'user_message_come_here' }

  ]

});


console.log(response.choices[0].message.content);" here automatically selected model which user Selected model. So make with all the models. When user ask any question then start they conversion. I hope when user selects and model and start conversation then aldo show back keyboard button. 

ddc-wYpr03JBAZi93ja9deIHrNDTEtUAJSRVPiJR5be6p8lWrdVDEg

Comments