I want to create automatically send message in my Group "" This is API uptime api, bot automatically send in my Group Uptime message. Send to much professional message like "API status recived after show my url of api "" you can also send api as response if you need after show uptime, status Green, yellow and red, after show api ping. Show uptime max 100%" like this I meed use. This is Only for me api, As I admin I set my api url in this api, after evry 15 minutes send api status in my Target Group. You must use node js. I don't need any endpoint, only need main endpoint.
Remember, I want to deploy this api in Vercel according provide me moniter api code. And provide me package json, and vercel json. Don't use .env and give me all the bash required package installation. Now main this, admin will set lot of api url so also handle all the api, and line by line check api response and send in my group. Use Group user name, I don't have chat ID. And for example I set 6 api so don't send all the 6 api Uptime message after 15 minutes.
Comments
Post a Comment