I want to create my own telegram membership checking, this is also know as force Group and channel members joined. You must make api using node js, give me professional folder structure, after give me complete code. User must add parameters like bot token, after Group user name, user id and channel user name, both are allowed Group and channel. Don't need to add "@" Make professional Working properly API, user get as response JSON, in json also show which channel or group user joined or not joined.
Remember there is lot of channels and Group have, so I need multiple channels and Group user name includes in api as parameters. And in response show all the each structure of Group and Channel, also have values of all the groups and structures like if user not that this spacify channel or group then set Not Found, if user found that Group ot channel then set "user Found" tell me example api url.
I don't wan't to request method, I want to use only url parameters like ?user_id=636272& Group=hello&Channel=hrlloz like this I need to add in parameters, and if user have channel then they use Channel, parameters and of they have Group then must use group. Remember there us lot of Group and channel so also handle them.
I need only one file complete code called name server.js Give me all the updated working code. I remove all the folder, after also give me updated package json also. Give me working api.
Cool grok, now updated complete script and give me again full complete api. if user don't add bot token, user name, channel and Group user name then remind to user as json response. I got error called "". Now make complete requestable, in feuture user used to fetch or send request in api so they can handle it and easily response user get. Make complete big api script again. Now also add more details like user type, administrator or creater or user like this.
Now I will deploy in vercel, so give me complete all the ""
Now give me complete post for this as called document, and show all the details like how to use? How to fetch or Request, example api url with all the parameters, and all the detail with current version. And in last add my branding made with love by Kaiiddo
Use Emoji and use human frendly words and sentences use. Need 100% plagiarism free article.
Comments
Post a Comment