I want to create telegram api which is delete and clean message in Group when user joined Group like "Username joined the chat" Create api using node js, I want to make to much professional and modern. Give me only server.js, package.josn, Vercel.json because here I will deploy in vercel so according give me API code. I got response as json, I don't know how to ise this api so also tell me, user get lot of types of error message, like Sorry, I can't do this. First make me admin after I work properly, etc like add all the json error message. Use parameters in api of url. 

Note like this and you must use node.js only. Devloper add they bot token in api url as parameters, if any other values you need then Devloper enter via api url as called parameters. And now when any user joined then instantly bot will Remove that message in Group. This bot Only for Telegram Groups not for channel. In response and errors message add message like any report or bugs found please send in telegram @DiscussionxGroup add this in all error message. 

I can't start Server, solve this issue. And don't need to set webhook, user directly use my api, now make this api properly user get issue fetch and request on this api without any error. Use use my api anywhere. In endpoint Devloper not provide bot token or provide invalid bot token then also show error message, and make proper report text like "Bugs or Report found chat here: @DiscussionxGroup" like this shown in error message. In also success message also show my Brand "Made with provedly love by @Kaiiddo"

Remember I need to remove all the welcome message from group example like "{username} joined the channel" it will be automatically removed instantly. And I don't need to add any message id etc... only want to add bot token, and Group user name only. User will add Group name without "@" now bot automatically removed all the messages alert when user joined the groups. La

I don't need /start endpoint. Remembery words user directly use my api, only need /delete endpoint only which is handle this api. And in last Also show example of api usage here isy bot token "" and here is my Group user name "" 

I got error message, and use Status instead of success. And fix this issues I add properly bot Token, and provide group user name but still faced error.

Still faced error. And currently not any joined message in my Group that's why faced this message? "" And nlw user can add lot of Group user name in endpoints as parameters. May be When user open this page then show "Status: True currently nor found any joined message" if bot detetded any joined message provide in url Group then instantly and immediately remove that. When user only open my website main domain url like Vercel then then also show json response, missing parameter, after show my branding and etc. 

Wow, I successfully deployed. Now I want to create telegram bot using BJs, I used Bots.Business for deployment. Must use they API function "" and here is send HTP request "" as you like use, also you can use both. remember here is api fetch url ""

Ohh shit bot is not reply or response anything. And also Remember give each code for each bjs command. And use Emoji and bold text make modern. When user start then check success then show success message else error message show. Use bot.SendMessage

I want to share this in my channel, give me post, use bold text and Emoji. Provide me api, and also show example response in short. Give me short post. 

Comments