I want to make Image Generation telegram bot using Bots.Business must use BJs. And follow Bots.Business Bot Function, here is base url "http://shree-ccc.lovestoblog.com/gen.php?prompt={user image prompt here}" use API function also for send Image "// see all parameters in https://core.telegram.org/bots/api#sendphoto

Api.sendPhoto({

  photo: "https://cataas.com/cat", // it is picture!

  caption: "Test photo",


  reply_markup: { inline_keyboard: [

    // line 1

    [

      // open the link on button pressing

      { text: "button1", url: "http://example.com" },

      // run command /onButton2 on button pressing

      { text: "button2", callback_data: "/onButton2" }

    ],

    // line 2

    [

       // see all params in

       // https://core.telegram.org/bots/api#inlinekeyboardbutton

       { text: "button3", callback_data: "/onButton3" }

    ]

  ]}

});" don't need inline buttons remove it, and use Caption Made By Aryan

I need full complate BJs code for bot, use give me each code for each one command. And follow this bot function "https://help.bots.business/bjs/bot-functions", api function "https://help.bots.business/bjs/api-functions" if need send HTTP request then also use "https://help.bots.business/bjs/send-http-request" I hope you understand. There is no api key needed for image generation.

Comments