I want to make modern and attractive website for terabox video download tool Using DaisyUi, with all the section. Use inter font and modern icons. Need complete all the full sections with DaisyUI and they components. I use api so in tool section show modern results box with included, file name, link, sizebtyte, and thumbnail.

Good, I don't need box shadow in nav bar so remove instead add border bottom light gray and add contact us instead of text buttons Download APP. Give me only nav bar code only don't need full html code again.

Now give me all the feuture cards, give me only code for feuture card SECTION only don't need full code again! And thanks you you are going to right way to build website for me. Add lables like new, updated as you like you want to use in card. Please remember to user I have only capability to download 100 video in month so use carefully it. 

I don't like this update and make more modern, and I hope lables badge in show top of right corner. Only need 3 feutures card only. And you use bar in Smart quota so remove it. And update smart quota text, not you here for evryone user 100/month download for evry user. Not for each user. Acoridng update all the feuture text.

Good, now we work in tool section, first only show input box and span info text only. When user enter terabox link then after click on download button after show results box card with details of results that video like name, video thumbnail, size, duration. Remember add border radius in thumbnail. So currently dummy details. Add Loading animation when click on download button. After check vaild url or not of yes then show results card box else show toast notification. 

Please make center span text in center, and don't have limited in durations. And now add logic, algorithm only supported this url onl like starting "" esle show Toast notification enter valid url. And please automatically adjusts Width and height acording thumbnail. Now here is my api and documents "" here is example responses for results card. 

Hi there! How can I help you today?

Good, as download link only focus pn response "link: " don't need "fastlink" response. And there is not spaces in bottom, so acording make it update.

Now add more things, add limit user download 1 video after 

Now make to much modern footer sections to much means to much modern footer. And make sure legal links are not side by side use ul li, and fix some issues in button and layout. In a centre of text add like Made with love by Kaiiddo. 

There is layout and Width issue in footer, not show complete input. And copyright text not show in center fix this issues and bugs, wait remove stay updated box. And this is v1.0.0.

Not bad, please add more p text, after add versions name in footer logo, after change text position of made with by Kaiiddo show in after copy right are text. Add stay updated, and social icons also like GitHub, instgram, YouTube and whatsapp only input also.

Now make moden attractive hero page SECTION, don't show any input tags etc. need modern attractive hero section page.

Wow attractive, hero page!! There is no spacing from top and need in center hero page with spacing from all and some icons svg not proper like for mp4 & mkv support not icons properly fix it. Add avtar Group with counter of DaisyUI componets for hero page. Possible then make modern and attractive. And show blitz icosn for lable verson 1.0 relase. And use more modern icons for 4K ready. 

Ohh shit, forget that i need in centers, now divide in two parts left and right side. Left side show all the text, lable, badges, and button etc and right side show only full Width and full height with Image. 

Ohh shit there is issue in gero page, I tell make in center hero page that's why i get like this issue fix it please. And use dummy avtar image, and all are item's are center fix this issues. 

Hm good, I have this image url "" and please also add dummy Avtar group with counter with dummy Avtar. And I only need in right aide image only, not need badge like 400MB, 15:30 no need.

Hm good only changes in Right side only please add max width and max height. I need perfect square right image. Image proper Width and height. 

Now text we build modern faq sections. Make to much modern with badges and lables with dummy Avtar.

Wait don't need gere lables like verified, pro user, 200+ download, and don't want to show like 2 day ago use instead other text.  And I like first testimonials start like only show one start icons after rating text like 5.0 use like this in all Testimonia

I want make html encrypted tool Making, user enters html after click on button convert then conver html to js strong encrypted that html to js. Remember i need to much strong html encrypted tool. I need encrypted on js, remember this!

Good, now convert this encrypt to obsucsteed. Now i want to make HTML onsuctater converter tool, but remember I get obsucster in js. This is can't be deobsucater remember use to mych to much stronger html obsucster tool use.

Comments