I want to make modern game store using FrankenUI, use Poppins and Lucid icons. Remember I need to much modern, attractive and beautiful UI need for game store. Currently only make modern hero page header navigation and button with all. You can use badges and lables as you like you want!
Ohh shit what you do this with layout and my UI, I don't know you make to much dirty UI layout of complate site. And please use light (white) type hero page. And use this image for right side with complete Width and height. No need box shadow in this right image. Make green main color for theme. But make ligh theme schema. Follow css and components of versions 3.9.4 according create website UI
Wow good, please use Lucid Icons and must use DaisyUI and they CSS Components Classess. I touch Like your UI but need more some layout bugs fix and more bugs.
I
Comments
Post a Comment