I want to make modern watch website using DaisyUi. Current make hero sections with Home (hero):

Featured Watches/Collections

New Arrivals

Promotional Banners

Brand Spotlights. You can use badge or label as you want to use. Use Poppins font. Current make only this section only.

Wait wait, Currently focus only hero page. Make it modern. Please add capsule main menu with logo, menu, and button. I hope you understand which type main menu i need, after add margins from left, right and top only. I am sure you understand again which type main menu i need. Use svg or Lucid icon. Use icons with badges, This sentences now I don't want to remember you. Brand bame is "DH Watches"

Not like this, add 20-30% border radius in main menu, after add margin from top, right, left and bottom. I need space from every side. Must use Poppins font family. Use dummy watch image. 

Wow alright, Acording I need you make main menu, add more border radius. And you didn't add margin from top please add. I dont want to add margins fot hero page fix it hero page width. Only need margins main menu in centers, but you also so center hero page fix It hero page SECTION only. Use timer, or watch icons for brand logo. 

Good, use this DaisyUi version 5 cdn "" Now use text also in logo. I need icons + text both. Use Lexend font family instead of Poppins. Add box shadow in bottom also, please use light box shadows. Add 1px soild grey border in main menu.

You use again Daisy ui, 3.9.4 and for only main menubar use Lexend font family for others use all where Poppins. And also add text image of they Width and heigh mentioned in image.

Wait, I am to much confused. And I did get acording results from you as I expected. You make to much big hero sections fix and and set acording image. You make image and hero page to much big make it default again. And I need full hero page with gray, main menu of top side white background fix it. Possible to ad 1.8px border in main menu? 

Make max width hero page, add 8px Margin from left and right side. Make more attractive and professional hero page for watch website suitable.

Good, now please add padding and make Width and heigh small for badges, and add border for lables. Add more main menu list.

Ohh shit, you do lot of bugs. I need simple Main menu without any border. After make default scale size of badges. First show button after display lable. And fix they Width. And in image of watch show discount price woth icons

Still big issue why you make to much small width of hero page, and hero page show in now center fix this issues. Add small padding in badges. Make more attractive, modern and professional hero page with buttons and etc.

Hm now good, now only give me Main menu html code only. Give me all the main menu list with Icons. And also fix Width of cart button..

 Now we make next section called New Arrivals, remember only provide this sections code only. Now I need to much modern, attractive and stylish design of this section with to much lable and badges and all the information. Need radius image photo. Add all the card expected 3-4

No I don't like New arrivals card section. Lable and badges gonna out of Products image. Remove lable "Smart Watch" and "Luxury" before that New arrivals h2. All the text are show Add to card. 

Comments