I want to make my own AI called Kaiiddo. You must use Material Design m3 and Tailwind CSS. Must se Poppins font, and use Google Icons. Currently make left side bar with brand name, after show New Convertion button, after show histry buttons. And after show user profile with user logo, name and Premium plan. 

I need Material Design CSS componets use in this my AI. Currently use Purple main color. And please must use main color background, and also must use only CSS of Matrial Design M3. Please use matrial design border and light box shadow etc..

Hm now good look, make New Convertion button size decrease, and need flex text, also decrease text size of New conversation. And make border radius right size bar with margin left with border radius. Add hover effect in user 3 line dots. And also add hover effect in Histry, please also add lable span called histry. 

I need white background of left side bar and with border radius, and also add margin from left, top and bottom all the side. And use New Talks insted of new conversation. Add circle hover effect in user profile 3 dots. After make Right side. With max Width and height, with border radius and also add small spacing margin from right, top and bottom. Male sure also make white background of right side. 

Wow, I can't expected this design To much Good, Now change brand AI name to Stromgo AI, and add span lable subtitles with small text Made by kaiiddo. I need text of butten New talak in left side default don't need in center. Make circle hover effect of User profile detail, there is issues circle but Width of hover is big. Need perfect circle hover. And remember change' all the brand name, and etc all the main color now Blue, and use only Material Design UI 3 components CSS. Now in main center of div show in bottom Input area, add attech file icons, input box after show send button icons. This is sticky bar.

Hm good, Please make increase width of logo Blitz, need perfect shape logo. And possible then show subtitles align of logo, show subtitles after the text, not after logo icons. Make beand colour text black. Add Left Panel Close icons in left side of top in Right side. Also need circle hover effect. I need perfect radius sticky bar with light shadows show from all the sides. In right side bar also add Right pannel close icons. 

Ohh shit what you do? I need full to much full complate html web script without any oarts missing also i tell implement. And remember use dock_to_left and dock_to_right icons for left side and right pannel. 

Comments