I want to make my own ai called Luminai AI, this but have to much model's for user and Devlopers. They can use totally FREE! give my branding in welcome message. Use bild text and emoji. Make more improvement message. This bot never ask you for pay and use models! Here is example code "" I hope you will understand. Now need only maximum two keyboard buttons in one row after show keyboard button in new line. Add keyboard button "Avilable Model and Beta Model", "130+ bots and developer", "My Account and help", and "Buy me coffee" show Emoji with buttons acording i tell layout.

Use always GitHub secrets and variables for bot token api and etc. and here is total 7 keyboard buttons "Avilable Model and Beta Model", "130+ bots and developer", "My Account and help", and "Buy me coffee" In welcome message don't mention that i provide 100+ Model free access, and in last add my branding "Made with love by Kaiiddo" when user click on kaiiddo then open my GitHub profile. 

Please also provide me workflow of GitHub.

7283488262:AAFweHsqb_plbhv0seu87QRwvCvbu9OAWes

I don't need this big yaml, need to much small that start my bot, install dependency from requirments.txt and also I need only bot token secret only, don't need other secrets, and i hope you understand. Tell me how can I setup Secret variable and secrets step by step.

Got errors "" i hope you must load BOT_TOKEN from GitHub secrets, 

Please remove all the GitHub secrets, from bot.py and also changed in yaml. Need simple start yaml. And don't use any .env also for bot Token. 

Success fulll run yaml, and also start bot, but bot not responding solve this. Here is updated bot token use "7283488262:AAEuclkEbt_VFdKf-fv1sqALAXJ_2zCK1N0"jfjd


I didn't understand, tell me structure of folder GitHub. And tell me step by step file name and they code. I hope you understand. And i don't know which name to create docker file. User get generated Working user name ip and password. Don't show static id and password, always change randomly, and they get working RDP. In this don't use any api and etc, create manually rdp own self. 

Remember i use GitHub, so don't enter bash, give me updates code even also some more questions also give answer some questions, i reach steo Build Docker Image so they ask select your locations country. Now add all the possibilities of questions and answers them. Now give me full updated all the files codes 

Comments