I want to make pepe mining website using DaisyUI and they components. You must make to much modern and attractive UI. Currently only make header with brand name, menu with lucid icons and right side of header have buttons. After make only modern attractive UI of hero. You must use modified Inter font only. And use must be lucid icons only. Make sure use light green type main color. I want to make PEPE mining website.
Use default Color blue, and here don't show icons fix it. And please use DaisyUI nav bar with hover. And only show Login buttons in Top nav bar. After in hero page don't have any images only text in centers. Must use inter font. and don't use Green, use blue Daisy UI color. Nav main menu list show in center.
Hm good, I need lucid icons with proper and center flex type icons show. Use pointer in nav links. In hero page need center add space padding from top, left, right and bottom also. Need center hero page. Don't need stats. I need only badges and lable with icons only.
Comments
Post a Comment