I want to make refer and earn bot so according set Caption, make it changes "" Show user name, and set professional message with emojis and bold text, I don't need complete bold text Caption. In last also tell join this all channels and Group then click joined buttons to start earnings! Like this you can set.
Good, Now here is /joined message so when user successful joined and get true message then show true message after remove some secound like 3-5 secound after remove that message and send inline keyboard. Here is you can remove message "on_result: "removeMsgAfter 120" // (120 Secound)" use this in function only. After removed message after botsend message welcome to dashboard. After do api.sendMessage this inline Main menu. I hope you knows bots.business api function.
Not like this here is my old /joind message give me complete updated new BJs need. Here is my old BJs "" I need new updated BJs as I tell and instructions give me updated BJs. Please make bold and professional message text.
I need verification message in bold text, and after 4 secound automatically remove that message use this in that function ""
Here send keybord buttons like this "" I need to much unique keyboard buttons layout like first one line have only 1 buttons after next like have 2 keyboard buttons after next like have 3 buttons after next line have 2 buttons like this. I want to make to much unique refer and earn bot. And remember here is /main my dashboard. User must joined channel and Group to get this /main dashboard. Here is /main BJs ""
Comments
Post a Comment