I want to make telegram bot using only BJs, I used bots.business platform. You must make professional and modern refer and earn bot. Currently we work only start command. Here is documents of bots.business BJs, I will not remember after check this all bjs documents. Here is bot function "", user function "", properties "", variables "" and API function "" currently when start so send only welcome message with bold text and italic with professional Welcome message. Send api function with Image, and Caption only. After send keybord buttons. I need send modern keyboard layout of like one line have only 1 buttons, after next line have 3 buttons after next line have 2 buttons like this as you like send keybord buttons. Use emoji also in keyboard button. Remember this my word's you don't need to run any command like bot.run("/start") this is not bot function, and also you don't need to run this command. Possible then only comment that this command for this like // this bjs for /start like this you can do.
You don't want to call command for /start like bot.on or bot.Run don't use please. Here this is example of Image with caption and Inline buttons "" I don't need inline I need like this keyboard buttons ""
Use dummy image, and make professional modern text with emojis, use bold and ittalic both text. Currently only send Image with Captions only don't need any type of button like inline or keyboard buttons. I will make this refer and earn bot so acording like that make.
there is no any ittalic text also, and still this is simple message. Make it modern don't make to much big. Show user name in welcome message.
You use Api.sendPhoto and you can't use like this variable and properties. Follow this document for variables "" and properties ""
Remove this properties and variables and use bots.busoness properties. Here is code "" and here is update this code ""
Wow to much good, always use this welcome image in welcome "" remember I want to make to much modern refer and telegram bot. I participated in this, evryone create refer and earn bot. I need to much unique idea and concept also need unique buttons layout, also have Bonus. According as you suitable make layout buttons, I want to won concept! Use callback data in keyboard button.
Wow good, I really excited to work with you, I got no any error. Now remove switch case and they function only need keyboard buttons only with callback data only. If you don't have Idea then here is, "" and now use leaderboard insted of Exit button.
Wait i forget this is keybord buttons so remove callback buttons from keyboard buttons. And possible then use Emoji, bold text by "**" and also use ittalic.
Now when user send message "" then show professional message of Refer. You must use ReferralLib of bots.businsss here is documents "" show user refer link, after show total users and some professional details with emoji, bold text and ittalic. Make ot profile.
Please don't use bot.command, bot.on, bot.rub etc like don't call. Use if else as you want to use. And create property for value store ""
I want to make telegram bot using BJs, I hope you understand. I used bots.business platform. You don't want to use "bot.on, bot.run and bot.command" only follow bot Function. Use bold text "*", use ittalic and use emojis. When user send "💰 ᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ" then show user details and earning like Total balance, total refer, my numbers. Use bots.business properties. Use here to show total refer count function system "" must use ResourcesLib for balance store ""
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'get') follow this document ""
Hm this is working, now show 3 Digit of balance and use doller Symbol. After total referral and your ranking always show in int, don't show undefined, or char.
Good now we working on next command "🎁 ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ" when user send this then check user claim Bonus? If yes then user don't get Bonus else user get Bonus for example $0.50. use RecorecesLib and after user claim then again click then show earning, Sorry you can't claim it Right now. Check out after {hours: minites: Secound} remember add this Bonus in user Earning sections.
Wow amazing and exiting! Now use bold text with emojis. And make professional message text.
When user will be claim Bonus then pnly shown congratulations you claim Bonus {bonus}. It will be added in your account, please check out
Your current balance: {total earning balance}.
Your ranking: {rank}
Add algorithm, whos have highest balance in this bot it will be automatically set 1 number rank, for example bot have 102 user. Now I have 0 balance so my rank is 102, after user will added new according I got rank. Multiple rank is also possible have due to same earning also.
Hm good, this is my earnings profile code "" When I claim Bonus then show my rank but here is bot fix this. And fix I check my other' account, in my old account have 3$ with 1st rank and my new account have 0.50$ but still in my new account show 1 rank. Fix this issues. Here is show globle rank which is predicted by user earning balance.
Now when user click on button "❓ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ" then show simple text message like You can check out how to use this bot by the clicking below buttons. Send Inline buttons also with test name Read Now. I have url so open when user click on this inline buttons.
Hm good, please use bold text, with emoji. Use Emoji in button also.
When user click on button "🏆 ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀʙᴏᴀʀᴅ" then ask Another two choise for leaderboard, Select below. Send Inline buttons with text and emoji "Referral" and "Earning" use bold text in bot send message.
I need this inline buttons in side by side layout ""
Now when again User click on "📞 ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ" then show 2 inline buttons side by side layout called "SOS" and "Chat Now" use Emoji in this button. Use like this font text style for message text and button text ""
When user send message "/chat_support" then send message "This os emergency chat support we provide, first you must check out sos but still your doubt not clear there that's why you contact here, we expect please don't spam and ask genially questions our team has been check-out all the messages" make this message small and use use Emoji and bold text.
Remember after new line tell text like "👇Below write your question, be genuine question." Also send keybord buttons called name "🔙 back"
Now updated more, also add text like our team response you within 1 hour. And now use RecorecesLib, when user send any message then received that user message to admin user id with text, Emoji and bold "New message received from {sender user name}" Message: {user message here}, user id {telegram user id} like this information recived in admin user id chat, remember again user message recive in admin chat id, use RecorecesLib here.
I typed and enter message but not send ot not recived in admin chat id. Fix this issues.
Comments
Post a Comment