I want to make to much modern and to much attractive look website for datateset, in this my website user get Premium datasets in free, you must use Google Matrial Design 3 Componets, I will provide you structure. Also you must use inter font family, and google Icons etc. please make to much modern Card for datateset detail like name, labal of datasets, updated date, published data, and to much more details in card of this datateset also show download button. I hope you understand. Here is my structure of simple material desgin ""
Ohh shit really I don't like you this poor design, I need hero page, left sidebar navigation rail, with tool tip. Remember make hero page, after add 3 sample database As I tell. And now must use Poppins. And i don't know sometimes show font but sometimes don't show fix this bug issue.
Comments
Post a Comment