Now add user must add they telegram user id to open this mining web app, use parameters like ?id={telegram_id} and now store all the user trx mining data and etc store in they id. Give me full complete updated new code. if not found telegram id show error screen. And this web app not open in desktop then also show error screen show with text icon and much more. Show both professional screen 

Fix some issues, for mobile app only error screen also show bottom navigation fix it. And when I open this web app using my telegram id with parameters like "?id=827293627" still show error screen Mobile App only, here show error insted missing telegram id screen if Telegram user id not found in parameters.

You only fix navigation, and for mobile app only fix height also. And make cursor pointer and add url "https://t.me/TBC_KAIIDDO_TESTbot" and still I can't access mining dashboard, I enter via this telegram id "app.html?id=7316439041" 

Comments