I want to make some action or event clucking api, which language can do PHP? I have qwen website, in Script I will add my account via cookies, now I want to make api like I provide foucs input box for search of qwen provide they html css codes, so this script in backed api click pn image genaration buttons after write image propmt then click and response show in my api i know it possible 100% and remember this is backed don't show to user in fronted, all the process doing in backed. All the response from qwen website show in backed possible?
Wait wait, now give me only python script, here is atteched my Cookies, now check this cookies vaild or not, must use debugging in terminal for all. And tell me in terminal. And here is url with created chat ""
Wow successful cookies are vaild, I changed name to "cookies.txt" now here is texarea input html enter here to much short image Prompt "", and click on this button "" show me debugging in terminal like failed to focus/click on this textarea box etc...
Comments
Post a Comment