I faced issue on this "🎁 My Rewards" I added like when user claim Bonus then updated on my rewards. But there is bug I also added limit 24 hours after user claim Bonus. But when I try to claim shown24 hours message good, but it also count in my rewards fix it. Here is "🎁 My Rewards" BJs Code "" and here is "🎉 Bonus" Code BJs fix it and give me full completed both code.
Now I created new command "⚖️ Legal" only give me they complete full code with bold, ittlic, underline and use Emoji also. I created refer and earn
Wow Gemini you are gonna expert in BJS bots.business good! Now we work on "🛠 Support" show professional message with bold, ittlic, underline and emoji show 2 inline buttons called "ticket" and Message. Show side by aide, and use thus api.sendMessage for html parse.
Now when user click given me callback data bjs, when user click then show message Successful generated your ticket, write your question below. Expected get response in 6h. When user write they question then get notification to admin user id, with message New ticket Received from {username}, {usrr message display here}, {Message Id} after in this message also show inline buttons called Reply. Use api send message to receive user message to admin user id.
I didn't understand, and give me spectate command and they BJs, and when this message "🎫 Ticket Created!
Please write your question below. Our support team will respond within 6 hours." show then wait for user message they send then accepted it after send to admin.
Now working, and you still not provide me each command, and you now must comment command bame like /new_ticket command. And don't give me one BJs, give me spectate command bjs. I send message which this is show "🎫 Ticket Created!
Please write your question below. Our support team will respond within 6 hours." But didn't send to admin fix it. And use random LIbs for genrated id.
Why you understand? For bold, ittlic, underline use they syntext don't use "_" fot ittlic why you not understand?
Now we work on "📥 My Link" show professional text with show user affiliate link (reffral link) use ReferralLib
Wowo I love you, because without getting error you provide me all working professional code. Now we next work on "📊 Leaderboard" show here leaderboard text and show side by side buttons called "Balance" and Referrals. And you still use "_" for ittalic avoide this and use "i" tags
Now next command "📎 About Bot" make small intro of bot. Use "i" insted "_"
Now I want to make new command called /send {user id} {btc} also user get notified that they received btc. Only admin this access command.
Remember this is flot value like "0.0000000" so make sure. And also update this balance to user profile also.
Didn't respond, I try this "/send 1824621252 0.0001000" not working.
Cannot access 'params' before initialisation. Give me complete full code without error dubble check then provide me.
Wow Gemini You are again grate didn't get any error, gere is my profile code "" updated this btc to user profile. According this profile btc code give me again new updated code.
Still not updated new balance on user profile, please update it. Give me both complete code. Profile and send both code need complate full.
Wow good this is working but this btc balance to send to my account profile. Remember my words when admin use this command /send {userid} {btc} so admin want to send btc to this target victom user id. Send btc to this user id. Update they balance which is target user id. And also don't need this type of message "Params: 1824621252 0.0001000", "targetUserId: 1824621252, Type: number" etc. give me both updated profile and/send. Add user id in profile, May I forget to add on it. S
Still not transferred btc to that target user. I want to send btc to this user "1824621252" so I write "/send 1824621252 0.1000000" but it still updaed btc to my profile. I want to update this btc balance on profile to this target user.
Still not updated user total earnings, on profile I mean totalBTC. Now I target other user "/send 7997695263 1.0000000" but still they not updated this target user id totalBTC. Give me again full complete profile code and /send command full code.
I want to make next command /broadcast. When admin want to send any message to user then admin use it. there is two methods /broadcast {admin message} and /broadcast {post url link} check first what is message or url. If message then send this admin message to evryone bot user use api send message, and it will be you get collected from /start command all users detected. When admin use /broadcast {admin message} then show admin message like successful broadcast starter, after show again new messages after some secound broadcast successful finished, after show this broadcast status also like Status: Complated, Success: {successful send to admin broadcast message to user total int count} Failed Broadcast: {unsuccessful send to admin broadcast message to user, total int count}. When admin use /broadcast {only telegram post url link} then send this url, post. Don't send this url send this post which give url to all. In broadcast status also add, Type: Message or Link
Error on /broadcast "Utilities is not defined"
UPDATE again, use forward message insted of url, when admin write /broadcast, the. Ask please forward your message, after bot accept it and bot broadcast this admin forward message to all. Give me agin all the all full bjs. Text message working good, use api send message for bold, ittlic, emoji, underline. ..
Comments
Post a Comment