I got error in "/maintenance" here is error, I also tell that send to all messages when broadcast will enable and disable. After next I invite someone so get this message good "🎉 New Referral
You invited: Aryan
✅ You will receive ₹20 after they join all channels!" But also I Tell that send this and collect into pending on balance, when they joined all the channels and verify it automatically come pending balance to available balance. Here is "💰 Balance" code "' here is "@" code "" when that invited user join then again send message to this user that, Successful your invited user {user} joined and verified. You collected {price}. My available balance: {available balance}, my pending Balance: {pending balance}
Ohh shit biggest mistakes, now none admin also use /maintenance and also enables and disable they do fix with all.
Ohhhh sit shit still all user can use command, /maintenance and Also it enable and disable to fix fix
Now we next make "🆘 Help" here is they code "" when user click on Create Ticket then ask questions, Please ask your questions below, don't be spam we see all the messages. And expected response in 1h. Also shown "back" keyboard buttons. Here is "@" code "" make it working Create ticket, when user write and send then collect it user message, and send to admin with message, New ticket received from {user name}, {ticket message} {date & time}. Show inline buttons with name Response. When admin click on then do callback, and after admin write and send that message then send this message to that user who Created ticket show they user message like, Response from admin {yoir question}, {admin answer}. Date & time
Didn't working why? I click on "🆘 Help" and after click on Create Ticket but no response why? Fast fix. Here is "🆘 Help" code "" Always provide updating full complete code. And here is command "@" and they code ""
Still why didn't working? Why? I need Fully working code I click pn Create ticket so do call back data but why didn't Working? Why?
Still again and again not working call back data any other way to use it? And click etc? And also use debugging for tract errors
I want to make api for creating, image to gif, give me complete code for cloaudeflare Worker possible in they? Remember this api for convert Normal Image to Gif for Telegram only. Give me working code and how is work api usage also tell me. Don't use other api in this, and give me request and response example code also
Comments
Post a Comment