I have created, Earn section that admin add task by command /earn @channel 0.10 Task Title. Now admin add all the channels in Earn command. I created two commands "🪙 Earn" and here is they code "" and "/earn @channel 0.10 Task Title" and here is they code "" I want to marge in "🪙 Earn", now admin manually add group's in "🪙 Earn", And and I will manually broadcast for new tasks so remove it from here. When admin added group's here then now user check "🪙 Earn" then show my available task code, after user need to click on join buttons, and here show admin ADDED user name after user join then they click on "Joined" buttons check user found on this Group? If yes then add some rs which seted. Else show you don't join it. Again send this task. Make it loop of user not found. 

Successful task added, but didn't display in 🪙 Earn fix it isse 

Now give me next code for command 📦 Order, When user click on then show Select Below Service you want to get reach. After show 10 inline buttons, per line 3 buttons, next line 3, next line 3. And last line 1. Add this text, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, VK, TikTok, Twitter, Discord, Website. When user click on any inline buttons then edit current message and show This service unavailable for right now. And below show back button, when user click on then again they go "📦 Order"

What it working I will add in "*" or "@" Don't need this "" Give me full complete code again

Remove "*"  We manually do call back data for each one. 

Good, now also we make like this edit for "🆘 Help" when user click Create ticket then ask Enter your question here: after user enter they question then send to admin and also admin will Reply. I added some code so small changes on it. 

Comments