I have one ai agent models which name is deepseek v3, Used in backed open router. Here is code "" and here is my api "" I want to train this bot. Can you help and create another file called train model?
There is one website who name Bots.Business this ai model can generate code from that, create train models or data sets. And this ai models must tell they name "BB Assistant AI" give me all the pip bash install. Train first this bot function of Bots.Business, "Bot.sendMessage(text)Send message to current chat. It is simple method with markdown by default. See more: Bot.sendMessage(text)"
I have this file create whole complete to much full dataset file.
Goo now we create each one. Here is full variables only give me this dataset with accurate exact same to same "" only need this.
I have this function "" Update more it here is full ""
I want to create remove bad words in my group automatically, give me full complete code. You give me each code, with comments in BJs command name liks this BJs for "*" when message delete user bad words then also tell theme with modern text, emoji and bold text "{users name} please don't speak bad words in Group, I hope you understand!" After send this next message "I al always here to detect all the messages"
Why this is isn't working? Nothing happed.
Give me code which remove bad words in my Group with giving that user alert message in group.
Use "*" and I need professional alert message with bold text and Emoji. And note this if you soon use any command or def so call in last currently we use "*" so may be dont need.
Found error, fix this "" here is remember method ""
Wow all things work properly but still by show error "" and also use bold text, ittalic and emoji. Make more modern text. Remember message delete after show alert also. And also show this error also. "" If you documents of this give me link I manually check it.p
Wow working in group, I send "badword1" it will be remove in group, even also message me in dm (PM) error "" I don't need any DM PM message when delete message.
Create auto reactions message on users, which automatically reaction. When bot like good message then it will be reaction emoji on thet user. Create some list, good Emoji, bad Emoji, like this creates category. As you like message you can react Emoji on user.
I need your help, not responding anything any not show any errors 😅
Here is TPY.
```PYTHON
```
Comments
Post a Comment