I have this api using create node.js "" so you want to convert into coloudflare workers. Remember, here is example clouadflare function js "" also I have models.js "" don't use .env in my code.
Update full script again, and use .env also, and and here is my openrouter api key "" I got error 401 fix it. Make more advanced Script to protect my api, protect my api from DDoS attacker, solve error 401 and always show response in json formate. And give me again full complate updated new versions code
But why you provide me to much small code? Need to much complete worker.js with all the all function include as I tell. And as you like you can set rate limit, my goals is to give free but some ddos attacker make it down so as you like you can set limit. Give me complete worker.js code
I have this Script, I deploy in cloudflare worker page but get error now make this without .env set direct value without .env and fix some code, and something code not defined so defined them. Remember this is claud flare Function js worker so acording make Working. Give me updated full complete api Script. Here is ""
Property 'env' does not exist on type 'FetchEvent'
Remove all the rate limit failed function I don't need, currently no need to protect from any ddos, remove ddos protect function and remove rate likit user get directly answer responding. Give me again full complete updated new complate script,
There is error show "Not Found" why? I used like this api "" and I check all the models but only one response "not found fix it. And here is open router example code "" Please again give me full complete updated api script
Give me clinet side code using python, use only requests and json import only.
Comments
Post a Comment