I have this best command, you only want to make it changes, like in else message, 

Now we next work on "🆘 Help" show Professional modern message with ittalic and bold text and Emoji with. And show 3 inline buttons. First line show side by side "Ticket, and Message" and next line show "How To Use?" When user send click on Ticket then ask message, New ticket generated! Ask you message to admin write below, don't be spam your all message are reviewed, and response in minimum 6th. After user send then show this message to admin broadcast user ticket message show to admin user id chat, and for admin show message like "New Messages received from {user name}. {User message gonna here} use ittalic. And after here admin show inline buttons also for reply that user, when admin click on then enter reply/response then again send this admin reply/response to that user who Genrate ticket. 

Wow grat I like your "🆘 Help" good, but for Ticket you make all in one ticket tpy in one code? Possible then do because got error "name 'callback_data' is not defined" and in help for message inline show my username name @kaiiddo

Why you not understand? I like your Help, but for Ticket you must give me all in one command TPY code, total 2 tpy need. And may you use bot.Runcommand fot run other commands May be! 

I want to create /stats command, when only admin user id do then show total bot user, use modern style professional text, bold, ittalic and emoji. Show total bot user, last month, and last year's don't show bot repeated /start not be counted in /stats. Here is my /start command update it all fully ""

Error "" show Total users, last month, this month, and last year's. Total user is not to reload means it not update, but last month update user stats evey months, and this month also as it updated evyry month. And also with yarrs. 

Remember I don't won't to show any years or date ot time etc, I only want to that value of user /start use our bot, and don't be show error without. 

Give me only simple /stats command with professional bold, iitlic and emoji don't be show repeated/start data. Here is my main /start "" only admin can see /stats else show alert message.

Comments