I have this cloaudeflare worker function script to get data to img. I make Matplotlib, now I face when I request from browser manually then return Image good, but when requesting from my code by curl and etc then return html code fix it. Now for both request got need only imag .png. in website also set in last gor "randomid.png" here show random int, but show big int and last add .png return if html then convert into imag and provide and show user response. Here isy full code, update and provide me full code ""
I want to show this image to my bot on start. Here is curl method ""
Telebot Creator Error: ('Telegram API error: 400. Description: Bad Request: failed to get HTTP URL content', 'sendPhoto', <Response [400]>)
I created this api my self what in my api issue? If yes then tell me what and what I do to solve it.
Please fix it, I want to show WebApp not want to show inline buttons fix it fast.
Now I want to make complete youtube video, so provide me title, description, hashtags, keywords need both with to much to much with comma. And also provide me Queries or User questions. Give me short click bat title with single emoji. Give me both SEO title and description.
Yes possible then now provide me in with php, and remember use only one time cookies if possible. I don't want to change evrytime changed cookies for evry each one video. Give me simpl bootstap ui. Focus on main api.
I want ro create my own api, don't use other api. Give me all files like config, download, htaccess and etc php file. Want to make own api from scratch. And also tell me how I get cookies, possible then make don't need each cookies for each one.
Comments
Post a Comment