I have this created youtube api in node js you want to convert into vercel with they function. If any error or bugs then fix it. Must give me a little files no need to much files. Also add "/" and for api detail, use Swager for Docs. And user must enter url in my api as parameters. Here is api.js "" and package.json "" in last show me example api abd also give me build, start etc command.

There is still folder issue, I tell you that don't add to much folder. Again give me full complete new code. Only in api have all files. Also don't need any YouTube folder. And fix all issues.

I want to create YouTube video to mp3 converter using PHP, I want to make api. Use youtube-dl or yt-dlp. PHP server with shell access yt-dlp or youtube-dl and ffmpeg installed. The call: https://yourdomain.com/api/convert.php?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIDEO_ID. Also add "/" for api details. 

Comments