I have this "Edge TTS Text-to-Speech" python code have. There is 3 files ".gitatttibutes, app.py, and requirements.txt" I have this in python want to convert it into api possible then please make, user must enter parameter endpoints like "text" after get it download in .mp3, show in my website or load that .mp3 file which we Genrater by via parameters. Here is app.py "", after here is requirements.txt "" and here is .gitatttibutes "" possible then convert directly into node js api if possible! And I use cloaudeflare so there is workers page supported only function like this ""

Wow good, here is my remember app.py "" Now I want to Direct show this .mp3 generated audio. It Always save or download audio name via Love By Kaiiddo. And also how can I check all the models list of voices.

Wow good, now please give me full updated python, now when i go /voices i got lot of what currently only want to add 5 voices only after manually I will add. And in first show in json reasonse made via credit: @kaiiddo, and also add one more report and bug: @Group. Create another file name models.json, and also here automatically detected and show all the total list like Total voices: {total voices in models.json}

I want to generate image give me propmt in paragraph style tp much small prompt remember need to much anime like image expected 

Again update full py code, and remember, don't want to add manually voices, when user use /voices show all the voice with voice count: {total voices} and in every json add my credit and bugs & report: don't need models.json, Genrate_models.py according this all the import "" give me updated requirements.txt "" and give me install bash command and run command. Also add this when user successful Genrater voice then in my website show that .mp3 voices as File name I tell. After user will download they, also add control download button

Comments