Now I want to make under development any sections then how can I do it, I mean any command under development, only admin ID can acess it. How can I turn on and turn off? Only send broadcast for when it ready to use it. Give me two TPY code. Must use professional text message with ittalic, bold and Emoji.

Now we come back out old command callback query, "joined_check" when I come here show Error fix it. Here is full code "" and error "Syntax Error: invalid syntax (<unknown>, line 3)"

Wow your great success full working, here check all, user, creator, etc all check. Now update more show Message Thanks for supporting, show with bold text, ittalic and emoji. After send /dashboard, when user again start then check user membership if Found then redirect to /dashboard. When user direct do /dashboard then alerts them, Ahh, smart, but you must do run command /start.

I want to show alert pop-up box insted message for missing channel or group. And there is issue on keyboard, show chat_ids directly, and for Pop-up show also chat_ids don't need channel_names. I know you understand. Here is /start "" and here is joined_check ""

Wow good, now add more button in /start. I need Total 5, first line have 2 and after next line have 2 and last have buttons name Joined. Here is all channel ids "" add this in my /start. And when user members verify and then again /start then don't show this force membership checking run /dashboard

Didn't working /dashboard, and may also use "/dashboard" when user /start then check they membership if Found then run "/dashboard" else show force join message. Give me full updated code.

Wait remove /dashboard, only add all dashboard welcome message in /start. If agin user do /start if user found then show dashboard message in /start which we added. Else show force message.

Wow now update it /start, also send keybord buttons like Bonus, order, support, leaderboard, I want to make my smm pannel, so Acording like you add all the buttons, and make sure they keyboard buttons layout formate style must be professional

Add "Profile" in first buttons, and use Help instead of support. 

Now I created new command called "🧑‍💼 Profile" when user click show user details like First name, last name, user id, user name, balance, referal, referral link, and etc make professional modern and stylish with bold, ittalic and emoji. 

And use rs inr symbols 

I have created comman 💰 Bonus, give me they tpy, user claim 0.05rs evry 24 hours. And again user claim then show they alert like sorry pardon! you already claim it bonus come back again {hours: minites: secound} use must be html parse, bold, ittalic and Emoji. Also update this balance in user profile ""

You use TELEBOTCREATOR, and here we can't use import. And follow this document which I atteched. And for more detail "" also you can use Libs of TeleBotCreator. 

Comments