I need web app ip checker, if found duplicate account then don't give access bot. Give me full code, give me index.html also and ip check-in bot code also even need. To much high protection add.

In bot first send message, that To the start bot we need some verification after, we provide access of this bot. And show Inline buttons. And open my website in website automatically fatcheduser ip and check duplicate? If yes then send message in bot and in our site also, It's look like you already used this bot. Else show success granted. And also send message in bot, and also send welcome to ip tracker verification botm.

Please use "*" or "@" for webhook verification, and also how I get webhook link? Tell me to much deep step by step all guides

Got error "" And everytime show message that verification success. And I got recived my user id, When user successful verify then send message that user verification successful. Else show else message. And only time user can do this verification, if they do run this bot in other account then show error Ip Verification faild and also send message to that user in bot

In there is evrytime webhook change so what for one user not one webhook, in my website also when user /start then they webhook automatically set do somthing Amazing 

When User start then show only Verify buttons, and when user open site automatically generated and web hook set in my website, I don't want to add manually automatically add this webhook "" in here "". Again give me all the full codes 

I want to make User IP Verification trackings bot, send message with inline button, Please verify your self after you can access this bot, when user click on verify buttons if user ip alredy used I mean alredy they verfied then don't give Access else show access. 


Comments