Create to much modern attractive, professional senior Portfolio website! Make to much 3D Portfolio website for ever! Use see my this 3D website and get impressed to work with me. Use lexend and lucid icons. Remember need complete 3D Portfolio website. My portfolio name is Kaiiddo. And must be remembered this words "make 3D animations but don't be lag or hug animation don't make heavy loaded animation." Use smooth, fast loaded animation. Do performance 100% my website.

Fully bad and poor UI. Make to much modern, attractive and professional level portfolio make. And use 3D grid line background for hero only. And add 3D model for hero page also. Main menu show in center. And right side show button "Reach Out" make to much to much professional senio level ui make.

Still to much bad use tailwind css and must use badges and lable with icon. This is still simple UI. I am Devloper so make complete portfolio on it and use hover transection on buttons. Use when anyone send message then get user message to my gmail "hello.kaiiddo@gmail.com" use open source api in backed without api key needed Direct get message to my gmail. And remember I am Currently Studying in Computer engineering. And I am not 3D designer I am devloper

Ohh shit but still I don't like your UI now change hero page, use background grid lines and show hero page in centers without any right side image. And now must use lexend font. And show light theme changer color options also. Show pannel popup, and in pannel popup also how ligh, dark, and system modes. And after show some color. And they combination color also for change my theme main color. Acording they selected. And change project card ui.and this is 2025, automatically detect yarrs and time both. And change I am FREELANCER with lot of skill. Change' evrything.

Comments