I want to create api using Bash, here is Bash curl code create It my own api also. Here is install "" and here is curl "" tell my step by step and here is must be 8 parameters ""
Use node.js and use inside curl and give me complete script api code. Give me run and install command also of my api and also provide me in last example api url
Use get method, and also setup unicorn on it. For my api use get method, and user can enter parameter and endpoint loke ?prompt=user Prompt, etc for all and use encoded prompt, user use space then endoced. And when api Genrate image show in website that image, accepted all the type of image png, jpeg, webp, all the type. In last show example small Prompt with my api url.
Update full script, why you not use unicorn automatically restart server when I change on api.js file. And I got error when I Genrate image "Internal server error" and also show spi details in "/" remember api_name "/infer" and gere is curl "" and here is parameter ""
Use node.js and use get method. I hope use parameters and endpoints I want to make my own api in backed use this this curl. And as response directly display generated image. May be is base64, use nodemon. I need working api, remember don't want to face any error even error like don't face "internal server error" here is remembering curl "" in last give me example my bash api url.
Comments
Post a Comment