I want to create api using Cloaudeflare which worker function of claud flare. User enter Data and provide it into analytics data. User will enter collam and they row. After they input data acording data recive that data analysis, what is called? And give me full complete working code in last provide me simple base url link also of this with parameters. User will enter data in my api parameters link url.
I will recieve like this image data attech see.
Wait, I want to create Matplotlib using cloaudeflare flare. Here is python example but I need for my api use parameters. Here is python example "" and need as output image.
Wow, I am so happy that is possible, now change use lexend font, Lucid icons if possible then use tailwind css. And tell me all the more graph style.
Wow, now Pie chart not working fix it. And use two endpoint "create" and "api" when user use create with parameters then show html and download button. When user use "api" then Direct show .png/jpg img directly show.
For create show properly tool, with all the things. Now also show me multiple data, Data Visualization. And user also control width of line and etc all in api also, add width parameters. give me full complete code.
Comments
Post a Comment