I want to create bot which automatically remove all the welcome message like in group "{username} joined the group" also remove left message, maybe use command "*" and give me they BJs, use api function.
I added this two functions code, first remove bad word's but still user send bad words even abused words list any words don't delete they message, now next I also create delete joined message in group, even also delete left message in my group. Fix this.
Not working, like this joined message "Kaiiddo joined the group" so I want to remove this message, and even user send bad word's isn't delete what are you doing even in bot any user send bad word's then remove that.
Working!! Even only admin user id send message /delete all, the clear chat remove all the messages, and isn't worked bold message fix it.
Not like this /delete when only admin send then clear history of current Group, use bold text also. Only work in Group, not in bot dm. Create two commands Working, "/delete" and "*" add more words in bad list, remember if you found any old joined message or delete message then even also deleted, when anyone start me in group so tell them, I can't help you in group PM me!
Now create next command called /info, anyone check this but must be reply anyone user then reply /info to check that user profile, use bold text also show all the detail of Target reply user name, username, id, and etc funny details also for fun. Use Emoji and bold text. Make sure id make be "mono" when anyone send /info with target reply then show bold text with emojis "Checking info {userid}..." After deleting this checking messages then show info details.
Why bot not message in Group?
I reply someone user but still show message "reply user to /info" why? Please make it working properly
I want to make new code for span, I used "*" so when user send morethen 3 message under 1 secound then tell them, Wait pardon! Please don't spam my admin will message you soon if you have any doubts! Use bold text and use emoji. After deleting they spam message which they send
Comments
Post a Comment