I want to create Cloaudeflare Image api, and remember they supported only. Function type js. I want to add some endpoints and parameters like models, prompt, n, and size. I have curl url "" and also expected APi refferance and response "" I have Bear Authentication Api "", I have total 3. So you always use api in line by line. Use first api for 5 image genaration, after use next api, and after next evey api generated 5 image after use next api like this do. And remember response "" I want to show this proviews Image on my api. And always use json response for "/" and etc error.

What is? I need only api, don't want to use any html. And last give me example of my api with Prompt, and size etc in my api. 

I don't need any curl, post or get for my api for granting image user will directly used api by enter propmt, n, size. Use parameters. In last give me example with parameters and endpoint. Also create api details "/"

Wow working, I got it base64. I need it example url of like this "" and fixed remove "n" always set 1, means generate one image. And I want to display that png/jpg image in my website don't show image url, ok understand? 

I still show like this url "", first decoded url, and display that image. 

Don't use "" insted use verify_now. And use ipify for get user ip. I want to make it without webhook possible I know

Yeh now it's worko good, now add more text for /start and this comman also. Use bold, ittlic, underline and emoji also. Male professional text both. And use edit text message, and call back also create command don't use "*" or "@" and Also add one more text "Why Need" also create call back command and always use Edit message text, and when user click on this button then show all Why need this? Add some details that we used this dor ip verification, and why we need this? Becouse lot of user created fake account, multiple accounts and etc. when user click on verify buttons then always show this Loading bar only use this Loading bar code only with edit text and last show success or else message. "def check():

    channels = ["@crazyviewsbotlogs", "@darkresellers"]  # Add "@darkresellers" to the list

    for i in channels:

        check = bot.getChatMember(str(i), str(u))

        if check.status != 'left':

            pass

        else:

            return False

    return True


if check() != True:

    Bot.runCommand("Hide")

    raise ReturnCommand()

alreadysent = User.getData("already")

if alreadysent:

    bot.sendMessage(chat_id=message.chat.id, text="š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™ƒš™–š™«š™š š˜¼š™”š™§š™šš™–š™™š™® š™š™„š™™š™–š™©š™šš™™ š™š™š™š š˜½š™¤š™©\n\nš˜½š™¤š™© š™‘š™šš™§š™Øš™žš™¤š™£ :- 1.0",parse_mode='markdown')

else:

    updating = bot.sendMessage("š™š™„š™™š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ...")

    msg_id = updating.message_id


    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 0%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 10%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 16%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 25%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱ 40%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ 56%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱ 67%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱ 88%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.editMessageText("<b>▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%</b>", message_id=msg_id)

    bot.deleteMessage(message_id=msg_id)


    bot.replyText(chat_id=message.chat.id,text="✅ š˜½š™¤š™© š™š™„š™™š™–š™©š™šš™™ š™Žš™Ŗš™˜š™˜š™šš™Øš™Øš™›š™Ŗš™”š™”š™®...",

        parse_mode="markdown")

    Bot.runCommand('Hide')"

Good, make button side by side. And for why need this add back button also use here edit less text, when they click edit show /start messaging again. 

Now again give me all the command and they full codes. And add VPN, Proxy Blacked Bot automatically if user used. And also add Back to start button in "verify_now" After only admin can give user by pass access. By command /Bypass {user_ip} {total_times}, here adin set user ip, and how many times they verify also admin set. And also send message to that user Congratulations, you tet by passed verify got /start again and claim it. After admin see how many user al Bypass they got list by command /bypass_list show user ip and they total_times, only show 5 list after next Page, then show if previous and next page if have more list. Always use bold, ittlic, underline and emoji. Send broadcast message to that user if they got Bypass verification chances

Comments