I want to create command for Group, when any other language message user want to translate they can by reply that message like /eng, /hin, if they want to translate any language they can by do this. You can use api function, even use telegram api.Function. for translation .
You must tell me command namd and they BJs even also. May be used * command also for globle Target. And there is lot of language so I need to much time to set language like /eng, /hin, /spa etc
Remember in Group user will use command, and use any other methods without api key needed. Someone wrote in other languages I replied them by /en but no reply from bot in my group
I want to make translated bot, In Group when anyone reply other message then bot do they translate. But now use any command for it. When user reply other message by !translate, then do that message translate in russian languages only currently. So give me what command name I give, and here is my old code which used with telegram translation ""
Now use /translate instead of !translate, and again give me full working code, use telegram api translate message. Give me full complete all the codes
Now use this telegram translate base "" and here is my bot token "7902153097:AAFbhKOhTvTHlSkdeW0Bnbb6-5iV_xknwMA"
Now don't use "/" use only "/translate" this only translate into russian languages only. But translate which Russian language.
Comments
Post a Comment