I want to create Earning App Using Flutter here is my main.dart file "" Make professional UI, to much modern. Currently create Login and Sign UP page. User must create they account after they login else show toast pop-up notifications. Also create dashboard also. With only show Welcome {email}! 

I am beginner In this flutter, First time creating app. I know you help me lot. Now please use best Emoji for Application, like Roboto, etc and here to much filling lag so fix it. And use Material Design v3, use they components. Now I want to make Authentication application. With modern UI. You can also emoji Icons. I want to make professional Authentication application. Add left side bar close and open. And also add "+" icons then show Add Website user will enter website url and they get authentication code. Need working app. And there is nothing show any toast notification so also fix it. And small bugs and error also fix.

Wow, this is working without error keep it work like this. And Still Didn't need any type of Login & Register Also don't need Buttons login via google. Use "Google Sans Mono" Font. Show welcome screen with loading circle after Acording user network run circle after show dashboard. And as you like you can use metrial desgin version. Must use they components only.

Comments