I want to create group management bot, currently give me /start command, show image, caption, and inline buttons. In Caption show about our bot information like power full group management bot. Use bold text, emoji, and ittalic. Show 5 Inline buttons, name called join, and last button name show Joined. One line have only 2 buttons after next line also 2 buttons.

Good use this force check-in Membership "channel_list = ['@first_channel', '@second_channel', '@third_channel']


def Check(id):

    for channel in channels:

        if bot.get_chat_member(channel, message.chat.id).status == 'left':

            return False

        else:

            continue

    return True



if Check(message.chat.id) == False:

    return bot.send_message(message.chat.id, 'Sorry But you need To join Our channels')" check members, createor or adminstration. And in join buttons I add my user name. And when user clcickon callback buttons then callback. Check user found then show dashboard else show popup alet message, you still bot join group {not joided group user name} 

Wow all the things are working now create callback command also for check-in user found or not? Also as I tell need user not found show popup alert box with You not found in below Group: {user not found group user name} and must use this ""

Comments