I want to create Group Management bot, show image, with modern caption and inline buttons. Show caption with modern ittlic, bold, underline and emoji. This is powerful group management bot. and inline buttons show Developer (@Kaiiddo) and also show add To group button. When user click on this button then show total Group list, wnd after user add. Then send message in that Group which group added this bot like Message, Thank message. Show professional and ittlic, bold, underline and emoji

I don't like this caption for start, add some Feuture list with icons and some more details. Don't use style font text. Use only bold, ittlic, underline and emoji. And use "@" or "*" insted /handle_spacial_uldateds and this bot automatically send message which this was come in Group or added in group thank you message.

Wow now working, use this image "" and inline buttons show side by side. When bot successful added after only admin send message /connect then show message Successful connected {currently group name}, with me 💞 like this show bold, ittlic, underline and emoji. Also send message in Bot, I successfully connected with your group: {group name which connected}. Now first command /info, when user and admin use this Command then show that user info, make there is two methods first reply anyone with command /info, and /info {user id}, show totall all the means all the details show with bold, ittlic, underline and emoji also.

I added bot in my Group but didn't get any message and etc, also I use /connect buy didn't show any message in Group, bot didn't connect and also don't show message in group and bot. Use use /info command in group, if user only use /info without reply, without target user id it show Error like Uhhh! please use this correct commands below like use you can reply anyone by command /info, and also /info {user id} always use bold, ittlic, underline and emoji for evry each message now U didn't give you reminder. When anyone use /info by reply anyone in group then also show that user /info in Group.

Stil still, I used /info command in group by reply someone with /info but didn't working, and also only /info used in group then still response show in group fixed please, dubble check after used. And also I used /info USER_ID in Group but response show in bot dm personal message "⚠️ Invalid user ID!" Why?

Wow working /info 7316439041, but I Reply user with command "/info" but didn't get response why? Fix it. And user id show with code tag. Now next command /pin when admin use then pin reply message, example admin reply anyone with reply /pin then bot pin that message. If bot don't have access then also show message. This is girl bot so always use cutes words woth stating Uhhh, Auachh!! Etc words and make cutes response.

Still not working /info command in group by reply user /info fix it and also show error fix it also while using /pin by reply any message "Auachh~ Something went wrong while pinning 😵‍💫", anyone user or admin reply any message by command /info then show info and admin use /pin then pin that message via bot.

Still why you not understand mad? I used this command in group by reply some one /info then get error "Uhhh~ You used the command wrong, cutie~ 😿

Try this:

🔸 Reply to someone and type /info  

🔸 Or just type /info USER_ID" fix it and also bot can't pin any message fix it also. 

Now in deep words I tell you when anyone user /info command by reply user then show that reply user details in Group, and when only admin use /pin command in Group by reply someone message that pin that reply message in group. I hope your all the doubts are clear and now 101% working. 

When admin use /del command by reply any message, then bot delete that reply message. 

Fix for bot /del and /pin I am Admin but still show "Auachh~ You're not my admin senpai~ I can’t delete that! 😣" Please dubble check and provide me code. Also "Auachh~ You’re not my admin, sweetie~ I can’t pin without boss orders~ 💢" Dubble check it

Comments