I want to create Image genration telegram bot, here is my python code "" make it into telegram version also. To generate image user must write command "/imagine {user propmt}" after show Action like "Generating image..." After show that generated image. Only use telebot import, add all the install command in here requirment.txt "" give me installation bash command also. Show bot starting message in consol tab

Here is my bot token "7915106990:AAENxNkpCECbK7eRXN3IbIr1FaVXLHl5hE4" now I will be deployed this on GitHub worker page, so give me again main.py, requirment.txt and also give me worker .yaml and they path name. 

No need secret variables, direct use bot token "7915106990:AAENxNkpCECbK7eRXN3IbIr1FaVXLHl5hE4" and also found error "" give me again all the complete full script main.py, reequtmtes txt and deploy.yaml

Ok I switch to google Collab give me fully working code for collab acording, give me step by step. And also tell me how to start or run bot

You provide me main.py in lot of cut pice, I didn't understand. Need only one main.py and get error from collab ""

In this collab also get error any other free unlimited bot hosting platform? Without error and all the type of functions and versions all thigs are supported 

Don't use secret variables direct use bot token, and remember give me without error free code, tell me install bash command

Give me all the requirements.txt command manually, I will install all possible then don't use version it may Automatic detected in replit

Comments