I want to create Matplotlib api using cloaudeflare worker function, user will be enter data in url as parameters. In response show png/jpg/jpeg image. Also create "/" json response. Now some things must be requirements, and some not. User must be add Data name, and etc. In last tell me which are required and which is optional. And also tell me which are default values. Here is my url "" in last also tell me. 

Why you provide me python? I used cloaudeflare worker, so they follow js with function only.

Why you import? You mad? I need Cloudflare worker function, want to make api. They didn't support to add any import. You can use function+html use chart.js cdn link avilable in online. Use html for get image, but it show as responsone in our api.

Wow good, make sure when user request then they got Image as responsone don't be forgotten this. User don't get any type of error while requesting. 

Good, now last user also enter spacify name like "Item 1" now called "Withdraw" and Item 2" now called deposit. And they both color also male change. User also enter they color.

Now Give me complete to much complete .md full, I will upload it on my GitHub. Tell all the things, and they how to use. Give me full complete, complete .md Devloper @Kaiiddo [https://telegram.me/kaiiddo] for report & bugs: https://t.me/DiscussionxGroup evryone use and according create licence.

Why why you provide me each one .md? I need only all in one .md file. With all included, also show table, code and etc. Show screenshot also included.

I have this cloaudeflare worker function api code give me all on one file .md complete. Here is atteched my code. And also add table, code and etc. Give me full complete, complete .md Devloper @Kaiiddo [https://telegram.me/kaiiddo] for report & bugs: https://t.me/DiscussionxGroup evryone use and according create licence.

Fix in this file color not working which we add in hashtag in api url. And also update in README.md file update with GitHub tags, also add versions and etc. In README.md file don't need to show Implementation Detail code. 

I want to create simple /stats command for get stats of user, and Another things show. My main topic is to use chart in this bot. Show 2 things in chart, here is my api "" when anyone use /stats then show image, here is requeste url example "" and here ks full document ""

Telebot Creator Error: 'module' object is not callable. And I need real working logic of this stats, use randomly Reffral, but beed working real logic for user. Get use from /start, don't count multiple and dublicate use stats.

Telebot Creator Error: 'module' object is not callable. And show two data, Users and Reffral show 10 always. And here is Check out ""

Comments