I want to create modern AI ChatBot name DeepSeek v3. Only in center show all chats and ai response. Must use tailwind css, lexend font and Lucid icons. Must be AI response in left side show and User questions show in right side. In center of bottom show Input box and send icons. Make light mode theme. Professional and attractive UI. Use this logo "" and use randomly Avtar circle logo for user and use use this Circle logo for ai, show avat and message for both ai and user. Must use this api "" and use this docs "" And make professional mac code editor with file name "index.html" and in file header also show 3 cirlc dots red yellow and green small if you found any code then create they file name and star writings code. For ai response show Typing Animation woth smooth. Don't bw tp much fast Typing response. Make don't to much slow speed also use mediam midle speed
Good, I can't send any message, send button isn't show, use send icons button. And show 6 Suggestions in center, 3 suggest after next line 3 suggest make sure this is evrytime changed never got duplicate. And remove first always message which you add Hello! I am deepseek v3, your ai assignment.... Remove this message. When user pick any suggestions from suggestion then directly send it to deepseek v3 api as user side. And got response from DeepSeek. When user can anything in input and click on send button then hide all the suggestions which show in center. Show all the related coding, programming etc suggestions. And show modern look for mobile mobile user show message With Icons sorry dear, you can't use deepseek v3 in mobile screen etc tell message. Show professional text.
Whi didn't show 6 Suggestions which I tell you? And still not working send icons button. Use send icons button. Remember only used center screen add some padding from left amd right side. Send icons did't show must be used Lucid icon, also don't show fix it. And if found any code then show that code in code box with 3 dots in header and also file name and copy button. Make sure only show if you found code.
Use this only cdn production link "" Make sure show suggestions in center not in centers of top, need properly center. And AI response show to much slow fix it make it fast response with typing Animation, automatically scroll when ai response in bottom, please understand this that what I tell you don't make it force scroll. And remove this Thinking.. text directly AI will be Response.
Why why didn't got response? Didn't show anything. Show loading circle animation after show responding, and when user send any message then don't show suggestions, when user don't send any message then show suggestions. And make it suggest more center from top and bottom pending. And mow I am telling ai response width, Width don't make to much big make it good Width of ai responding. And use this User icon avat "", and male properly layout of ai response clean with new line, and etc spacing. Amd with paragraphs etc.
Why still Loading? I am waiting for response but didn't Get fix it fast must use this follow "" and here is new api key "" give me complete full updated new code. Also found bug, When I ask questions and also pick suggestion then I click on Input box so still suggestions show. Make it fix
Wow now responding generated but touch time taken fix it, I spend lot of minites after got response. Now fix ai response formatting heading, bold, and code box. If you found in ai message "" It means use h3 heading, if you found "**Hii**" it means bold text, if you found stating "```" it means code stating, and last also found "```" use here code box wich I tell you. Also one bug found, when AI respond complete then again show suggestions make hide also it, when ai respond complete and I click on input then It bugs come. And make light blure header bar. Also fix and understand formating ""
I need text area code box, they provide me direct website I mean in code box instead show html preview fix it. And make perfect code box. Make some more formatting fix it also.
Still loading fix it, now I have main home lage domain use and only show they status page only. We manually add sub domain for checking they Status page. Only provide me status working data for "" Show me real data not fake status data.
Wow command working but all the command /connect, info and etc message me dm instead of group why? I tell bot response in Group instead of DM message. I reply and use /info but didn't show data why? And possible then add more data details for fun and etc.
Comments
Post a Comment