I want to create modern refer and earn telegram bot, am I participated on bots.business, so make to much unique and advanced reffer and earn bot. currently we focused on start. I added command name /start now you only provide me after code. Send image with caption show welcome message, must use modern professional small text with bold, ittalic, underline, and Emoji also. In inline buttons show name Developer, after send keybord button. As you like you can create all the keyboard buttons. Remember make good formate layout. Use Emoji also for button. 

Wow chatGPT you provide me code without error, also you setup load refferal of Exit function without I tell, good advanced work. Now remember in this Caption look small so make it big but don't big. And always use bold, ittalic, emoji. I want to make modern also win this contest. And here is keyboard buttons make it properly formate style. 

Good, but this keyboard buttons simple and not more advanced feuture on button. Add lot of butter like Bonus, leaderboard, etc like and make it more keyboard buttons formatting layout like first show 2 buttons after next line show 3 buttons like this random but good modern keybord layout formats. In image Caption ad my brandeding Made with love by @kaiiddo and Devloper buttons add my user name kaiiddo

But why after 2 line all buttons have 2 inline buttons I say you random line show button. And remove some keyboard buttons for privacy, terms etc, create one only buttons like Legal, where I adding all this pages. And remember for all line make randomly keyboard buttons formatting style.

Hm good, now I created Profile command only need they code. Show modern style user profile with all the details like First name, last name, join date, total earning, total referral, affiliate (refer link), etc all the all details want to show of user. Use bold, ittalic, and Emoji. Want modern profile. And check user first /start it counts they joining,  don't let multiple or related /start as join date. It never be changed. Show date and time of joining.

Still you didn't use bold, ittalic. And still it only simple which I tell, you don't show where your modern creativity. And Use this DateTimeLib ""

For profile use ResourcesLib, I give you bb.txt json docs, use BTC and 0.0000000 "BTC Symbol" use, and use ResourcesLib For ammount and store values. And use "*" for bold, and add one more in profile, Total bonus. Currency is BTC

"Resources.createNotExists" is not function Check out here ""

Wow profile work grate, now there is bold, ittalic formats. Use html parse. Use ₿ Symbol insted "BTC" After I also Created "🎉 Bonus" command, give me they BJS user get 0.0000005 ₿ every 24 hours after. Also it update on user profile also. Again user try to claim show they alerts message with professional bold, ittalic with emojis. Also show date formate like {hours:minutes: secound} when 24 hours over send automatically message to user as notification Congratulations your Bonus is ready to claim it, don't be forgotten. 

Ok, now Acording this update this my profile code, update it use html parse and update Bonus all in profile. ""

When user claim they balance show in 🎁 My Rewards, I created this command only need they code. Show with bold, ittalic and Emoji with list like 1, Daily Bonus, values of Daily Bonus. Like this show 10. After remove old data and show new. Also show date. 

Now I want to add maintenance system in my bot, When user try to access any command or etc then check maintenance mode is on or off after show they command code. Else show maintenance mode alerts message. Only admin can do this by /maintenance on only admin user id Is FREE Access all the command. Give me which code I want to add in my all command for active this. Use bold and Emoji

I am to much provedly, that I got currently still no any errors Love you! Now update profile, add more like "Wallet, if not set show N/A" there is nothing bold on my profile make it correct. I created command 💸 Withdraw, give me they BJs of user set_wallet then show that enter BTC you want to withdraw, min 0.0000100, else show earn more, refer more like this text. Also show use like set your Wallet by command /set_wallet, and also it updated on user profile. Use bold style formatting

Now we working on main feuture it is referral, when user access 👥 Referrals, show they total referral. And they earning to also. User get refral affiliate from profile when user share and someone invite by they and /start then show message to that referral you have been hatrly invited by {first name}, and after show and start bot. And who referral also send message Congratulations you got one referral: {refferal name}, successful added 0.0000010BTC to your Wallet, and also update total referrals, and total earnings on user balance. Here is all referal lib ""

Comments