I want to create my own Bulk API like this one using node js "import OpenAI from 'openai';


const client = new OpenAI({

  baseURL: 'https://sree.shop/v1',

  apiKey: 'ddc-xxx'  # Replace with your API key

});

const response = await client.chat.completions.create({

  model: 'gpt-4o',

  messages: [

    { role: 'user', content: 'Hello!' }

  ]

});

console.log(response.choices[0].message.content);" Only user want to add they api key. Remember I will use vercel so make modern base url. User don't need any type of api key they Directly get Access, also they don't face any error like "CAN NOT Get" etc type. In backed Use this api "import OpenAI from 'openai';


const openai = new OpenAI({

  baseURL: 'https://openrouter.ai/api/v1',

  apiKey: '<OPENROUTER_API_KEY>',

  defaultHeaders: {

    'HTTP-Referer': '<YOUR_SITE_URL>', // Optional. Site URL for rankings on openrouter.ai.

    'X-Title': '<YOUR_SITE_NAME>', // Optional. Site title for rankings on openrouter.ai.

  },

});


async function main() {

  const completion = await openai.chat.completions.create({

    model: 'openai/gpt-4o',

    messages: [

      {

        role: 'user',

        content: 'What is the meaning of life?',

      },

    ],

  });


  console.log(completion.choices[0

].message);

}


main();" I have this backed API key, "use dummy api" create Another file called Models only where I will add my all the models if I want to add or remove ANYONE then I can handle easily. Give me package.json and vercel.json both

Hm, I short can you tell how was this api structure?

Tell me my example api base url. And also tell me complete index script for user. 

I also want like this my base url "" and in response give my credit: Made By @Kaiiddo, Bugs & Report: https://t.me/DiscussionxGroup. When user send request in my api then always show response in json. 

Only show models and they response which I added in models.js, else show error "There is no any models found please check" also show status code in every json response, and also show my credit and bugs & report in every json response.

As Clinet side I use this script "" but still get error this "" I used my base url but why they tell me to set api ?

Hm, So now create only one To much rare API key for public api anyone use. Remember my words make rare api key and starting with "kkd-iii-{rareapi}" now in this script don't use any .env even don't use vercel env ""

Still not like this, For Clinet use my api they must need public api so use. And I am confused which is my correct base api this is you use in app.post "" and As I expected may be "" Don't want to show public api in response json. 

Now when user open this my main web page then show introduction of api, don't tell that we used OPENROUTER api in backed, show credit and bugs, version and report in json, now user will also get directly answers when they enter endpoint parameter like ?propmt= user will enter propmt then get responses from OPENROUTER, show that exact open router response in my this api, with credit and bugs & report. Give me this complate updated code "" remember user will also enter models name which they want to use in my api url as parameters.e

When user will enter like this url api they don't need any api "8072529544:AAGXh2P0G-4pTdW7Y1MZZ_-EwwG7vq6briM" directly get response. 

I want to make telegram bot, here is ky api key "8072529544:AAGXh2P0G-4pTdW7Y1MZZ_-EwwG7vq6briM" in the backend use this api and they docs "" here is OPENROUTER api "", when user send /start message then automatically send Hi message, remember now my words. When bot get response the Automatically after start they Conversation chat, after user will ask questions then after ai get response like this continue. Wait, when user will start bot then user must Join my all the groups and channel after they Access this bot. Show welcome image, in Caption show welcome message with emojis, and bold. After show 5 Inline buttons with one line only 2 buttons woth text and Emoji "𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍" first row show 2 inline buttons after also next line show 2 inline buttons in last show text called "𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃" when user click this button then check user Membership in my all the channel and Group if user found then they can Access this bot. After some times when user click on joined buttons then remove that welcome message, also show alerts that which Group and channel user not joined also show pop-up alert that you not joined. If successful then also remove welcome else removed welcome message then again show force welcome message make it loop still user not found in my channel and Group.

Give me only one file called server.js, and make it for vercel also. Remember my words "don't use .env and vercel environment env don't use" create vercel.json and package.json also. And tell me proper how to set Wehoook. Remember my words, I want to make this my telegram bot 24/7 Working without stop, so make it force re-start if bot off. You create create another file if you want to create like keep_alive.js and also integrate with my server.js main file.

What is this? You forgot that I want to make ai in this telegram? I provide you api and doc's also must add force welcome message, and chat conversation function etc I need as I tell you. 

Comments